2. Our Service.
Our web site and services provided to you on and through our web site on an "AS IS" basis. You agree that the owners of this web site exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice and any liability to you, modify or discontinue this web site and its services or delete the data you provide, whether temporarily or permanently. We shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data or information.
3. Your Responsibilities and Registration Obligations.
5. Registration and Password. You are responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your password and shall be responsible for all uses via your registration and/or login, whether authorized or unauthorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use or your registration, user account or password.
6. Your Conduct.
You agree that our web site may expose you to Content that may be objectionable or offensive. We shall not be responsible to you in any way for the Content that appears on this web site nor for any error or omission.
You explicitly agree, in using this web site or any service provided, that you shall not:
(a) provide any Content or perform any conduct that may be unlawful, illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive, harassing, stalking, tortious, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, objectionable, pornographic, designed to or does interfere or interrupt this web site or any service provided, infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine, give rise to civil or criminal liability, or which may violate an applicable local, national or international law;
(b) impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity, or forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any Content provided by you;
(c) collect or harvest any data about other users;
(d) provide or use this web site and any Content or service in any commercial manner or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising without our prior written consent;
(e) provide any Content that may give rise to our civil or criminal liability or which may constitute or be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including but not limited to laws relating to copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secrets.
7. Third Party Services.
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. We shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
9. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND ANY SERVICES OR CONTENT PROVIDED (THE "SERVICE") IS MADE AVAILABLE AND PROVIDED TO YOU AT YOUR OWN RISK. IT IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" AND WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, THAT ANY PART OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OF ANY QUALITY, NOR THAT ANY CONTENT IS SAFE IN ANY MANNER FOR DOWNLOAD. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER US NOR ANY PARTICIPANT IN THE SERVICE PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND AND THAT USE OF SUCH ADVICE OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WITHOUT OUR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND. Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF (I) THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, (II) THE COST TO OBTAIN SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO ON THROUGH THE SERVICE, (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR DATA TRANSMISSIONS, (IV) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE, OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE. In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and therefore such limitations may not apply to you.
11. Reservation of Rights. We reserve all of our rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that we may have in our web site, its content, and the goods and services that may be provided. The use of our rights and property requires our prior written consent. We are not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights by making services available to you and you will have no rights to make any commercial uses of our web site or service without our prior written consent.
12. Notification of Copyright Infringement. If you believe that your property has been used in any way that would be considered copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, our copyright agent may be contacted at the following address:
Click to contact our webmaster
13. Applicable Law.
Organo Vita LLC (Organo-Vita.com) does not provide any medical advice in person or its website or in any communication including phone or email. We are not and do not profess to be medical professionals or doctors. The information provided in our materials and through its location and site is solely presented for educational and informational purposes and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional.
The products and claims made about specific products on or through Organo Vita’s site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
All products offered by Organo Vita and its site are from certified 3rd party manufacturers and are not manufactured by Organo Vita LLC (Organo-Vita.com).
You should not use the information of Organo Vita LLC or its site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. In particular, please consult with your healthcare provider if you are pregnant, nursing, chronically ill, elderly, under 18, diabetic or taking medications.
Neither Organo Vita LLC (Organo-Vita.com) or its owners are responsible for the misuse of the information provided in person or on its website.
Organo-Vita.com contains important information about the relationship between you ("Purchaser") and Organo Vita (a Limited Liability Company). Please review this information carefully before purchasing or ordering from Organo-Vita.com ("location" or "Site"). If you have any questions regarding any information on this page, please contact us for clarification.
General Terms & Conditions
- By placing an order through Organo Vita LLC or its site Organo-Vita.com, the Purchaser is deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- The Purchaser vouches that he/she is old enough to legally purchase dietary supplements in his/her country, and is at least 18 years of age.
- Purchasers of products through Organo Vita LLC or its Site (Organo-Vita.com) understand and acknowledge that these products have not been approved by the government authorities. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The products are sold as dietary supplements. The Purchaser shall ensure that the end-user or anyone who receive the products understand the same.
- It is the responsibility of the Purchaser or end user to consult their professional physician before placing their order.
- The Purchaser agrees to follow the directions provided by Organo Vita LLC and its representatives in the proper handling and use of the product.
- Organo Vita LLC nor any of its representatives or owners are liable for any damages or injuries incurred to any individuals who have purchased and used the products hereof. The Purchaser accepts full liability for the use of the product or service provided by Organo Vita LLC (Organo-Vita.com).
- The Purchaser vouches that he/she will not take any legal action against Organo Vita LLC or its Site Organo-Vita.com who are providing this product and service in good faith. This includes any entrapment procedures initiated by private individuals, organizations or government agencies.
- Confirming and abiding by each country's importation requirements is the responsibility of the Purchaser. Organo Vita LLC (Organo-Vita.com) is therefore not liable for replacement or refund of products which are confiscated by custom or the payment of any taxes, duties or customs fees due on products purchased from Organo Vita LLC or our Site.
- Organo Vita LLC (Organo-Vita.com) is not responsible for any delivery that is lost as a result of incorrect shipping information provided by the Purchaser. If products are returned after being delivered to an incorrect address, they can be resent and the cost of the redelivery will be charged to the Purchaser. Exceptions: Organo Vita LLC (Organo-Vita.com) can often arrange for a one-time reshipment for no cost using a method of our choosing (at our discretion and depending on the products ordered) if the Purchaser has made an honest mistake. See Shipping Information link in shopping cart for other details.
- Organo Vita LLC (Organo-Vita.com) is not responsible for any failed delivery where tracking information from the carrier (i.e., Delivery Confirmation or other tracking number) shows that the shipment was in fact delivered. In these cases, particularly where the carrier claims no liability or reimbursement, we reserve the right to give no refund or arrange a partial refund to cover our costs, at our discretion. However, we always strive for mutually fair arrangements in the unlikely event of such shipment problems.
- If an incorrect order is sent or a delivery error is made because of an Organo Vita LLC (Organo-Vita.com) error, the order will be rectified immediately and will be sent at no additional cost to the Purchaser. The incorrect order must however be returned to OrganoVita LLC or the cost of these products will also be charged to the Purchaser.
- Prices are subject to change without notice dependent on international currency fluctuations and manufacturing costs.
- Organo Vita LLC (Organo-Vita.com) reserves the right to waive certain conditions with individual customers and in particular situations at its discretion. This will not imply a change to the complete Terms and Conditions listed above.
- Organo Vita LLC (Organo-Vita.com) reserves the right to modify the products and services, for any reason, and without notice, including the right to terminate the products and services. Please review these Terms and Conditions on a regular basis in order to keep apprise of any changes.
By placing an order through this site www.Organo-Vita.com or Organo Vita LLC, the purchaser has read, understood and accepted all of the Disclaimers, Terms and Conditions stated above.*** The information presented on this site and on all of Organo Vita's products is not intended to diagnose illness or prescribe treatment. Always consult a qualified physician, with knowledge of natural supplements before starting any supplements regimen and before making any change of medication prescribed.
By continuing to browse or otherwise accessing the web site, you signal acceptance of the terms and disclaimer set out above. If you do not accept any of these terms, leave this Web Site now.